Welcome back, I sincerely hope you are enjoying the changes in yourself just as I am enjoying mine. Today I am going to touch upon a one of the 12 universal laws namely The Law of Attraction. Popularized by the book The Secret, this law is all about energy .
Simply put, the Law of Attraction is the ability to attract into our lives whatever we are focusing on. The Law of Attraction uses the power of the mind to translate whatever is in our thoughts and materialize them into reality. In basic terms, all thoughts turn into things eventually. If you focus on negative doom and gloom you will remain under that cloud. If you focus on positive thoughts and have goals that you aim to achieve you will find a way to achieve them with massive action.
The Law of Attraction says that you will attract into your life whatever you focus on. Whatever you give your energy and attention to will come back to you. So, if you stay focused on the good and positive things in your life, you will automatically attract more good and positive things into your life. If you are focused upon lack and negativity, then that is what will be attracted into your life. the Law of Attraction, will respond enthusiastically to both of these vibrations. It doesn’t decide which one is better for you, it just responds to whatever energy you are creating, and it gives you more of the same. You get back exactly what you put out there.
Whatever you are thinking and feeling at any given time is basically your request to the universe for more of the same. Because your energy vibrations will attract energy back to you of the same frequencies, you need to make sure that you are continually sending out energy, thoughts, and feelings that resonate with what you want to be, do, and experience.
Your energy frequencies need to be in tune with what you want to attract in your life.
There are 3 central universal principles that make up the law of attraction:
- Like attracts like: This law suggests that similar things are attracted to one another. It means that people tend to attract people who are similar to them—but it also suggests that people’s thoughts tend to attract similar results. Negative thinking is believed to attract negative experiences, while positive thinking is believed to produce desirable experiences.
- Nature abhors a vacuum: This law of attraction suggests that removing negative things from your life can make space for more positive things to take their place. It is based on the notion that it is impossible to have a completely empty space in your mind and in your life. Since something will always fill this space, it is important to fill that space with positivity, proponents of this philosophy say.
- The present is always perfect: This law focuses on the idea that there are always things you can do to improve the present moment. While it might always seem like the present is somehow flawed, this law proposes that, rather than feeling dread or unhappiness, you should focus your energy on finding ways to make the present moment the best that it can be.
How to Use the Law of Attraction
According to the law of attraction, you create your own reality. What you focus on is what you draw into your life. It suggests that what you believe will happen in your life is what does happen.
Some things that you can do to incorporate the law of attraction into your own life include:
- Be grateful
- Visualize your goals
- Look for the positives in a situation
- Learn how to identify negative thinking
- Use positive affirmations
- Reframe negative events in a more positive way
While the law of attraction may not be an immediate solution for all of life’s challenges, it can help you learn to cultivate a more optimistic outlook on life. It may also help you stay motivated to continue working toward your goals.
The Law of attraction impacts your spirituality and makes you a better person naturally.
Tips for Practicing the Law of Attraction
There are some exercises that can help you learn to put the law of attraction into practice in your own life. Some ideas include:
- Journaling: Writing down your thoughts can help you better learn to recognize your habitual thought patterns to see whether you tend toward optimism or pessimism and learn more about changing negative patterns of thought.
- Make a mood board: Create a visual reminder that helps you maintain a positive mindset, stay motivated, and focus on your goals.
- Practice acceptance: Instead of focusing on what is wrong about the present or what needs to be changed, work on accepting things as they are. This doesn’t mean that you won’t continue to work toward a better future, it just means that you won’t get bogged down by wishing for things to be different right now.
- Practice positive self-talk: If you struggle with being overly self-critical, set a goal to engage in positive self-talk each day. Over time, this may come much more easily and you may find that it is harder to maintain a negative mindset.
While all this helps you attract what you want, you should now concentrate on knowing when you should make these demands from the universe. It does not happen overnight and please do not have unrealistic expectations and be kind to show patience. Since this is about vibrations, you should tap into your energy when it is at its highest. Spiritual energy is at its utmost while meditating at the point when you attain absolute stillness or turiya. It is at this time when the wishes need to be extended out to the universe. That is the point when you could release your thoughts and create the right energy patters for yourself. Remember you are the architect of your life. Make it work for you with faith and believe that the universe has your back.
Hope I have pumped you enough to manifest your wishes and I wish you all the best on your spiritual journey as well.
Happiness and sunshine